“Children are like tiny flowers, they are varied and need care, but each is beautiful alone and glorious when seen in the community of peers” (Froebel 1885)
• At Sprites Woodland Nursery Limited we offer children all the benefits of outdoor play in fun and challenging environments following the EYFS (2012) Early Years framework and adopting aspects of the ‘Froebelian approach’.
• Our fully qualified staff will help develop your child’s abilities across the EYFS spectrum, in preparation for school. Focusing on social interaction and well-being throughout.
• We can offer daily sessions from 9.00 am to 12.00 pm or 12.00 pm to 3.00 pm (or the full day) with an optional extra of free 30 minutes from 8.30 am including breakfast provided and a free hour from 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm, allowing a stay and play option for parents to talk to their child’s key person and see their latest achievements.
• Our aim is to follow a ‘Forest School Ethos’ with an emphasis on engaging in natural play and with natural resources. We also strongly believe in the benefit of music and the art as part of your child’s development, linking to’Reggio Emilia approach and the hundred languages of children’: recognizing the value of children’s individual ideas and creativity at all times.
• Sprites Woodlands Nursery Limited welcomes all children from 24 months on-wards.
• We recognize the importance for children to explore their natural environment, and the opportunities and experiences children can gain from a unique, tailored outdoor environment accessible to all which will be incorporated into our daily sessions.
• “We believe that ”a Messy Child is a Happy Child” (suitable clothing will be available)
• We have limited places available so please enquire NOW about a place on 07597557185